Who can have sibutramine prescribed for?
As it is recommended by the IASO which stands for the International Association for the Study of Obesity where the pill Sibutramine is given with the medical supervision can be received by those patients who are mentioned below:
- People having a grade 1 Body Mass Index (that lies between 30 and 34.9)
- People having grade 2 Body Mass Index (that lies between 35 and 39.90);
- People having Body Mass Index of degree 3 (lies more than 40).
Are there contraindications for the usage of Sibutramine?
Like it is a medicine with black stripe the pill comes with some contraindication. Therefore it cannot be used by anyone who falls in the risk factors that includes type 2 diabetes, smoking, drug controlled hypertension, TAG and high cholesterol and people with diabetic nephropathy.
The medicine is contraindicated for the patients written below:
- Persons with renal insufficiency
- People with a history of bulimia and anorexia
- Who is hypersensitive to the components of the formula.
- Who makes use of monoamine oxidase inhibitors.
- People with a history or with cardiovascular diseases.
Is the sibutramina preço expensive in comparison to other pills?
The sibutramina preço is quite affordable and one can buy it anytime using the online features. It is important to know that other pills are expensive and the effects can be delayed.
How can you avoid accordion effect?
The effect which is also known as rebound effect occurs when a person uses the medication to lose the weight and suspends the treatment even getting twice the fat he or she had before.
However, this is the effect is not just due to the termination of the medication but it is also due to the lack of food control and physical activities such as diets and nutritionist-oriented food. Therefore, it can be avoided and for that one should take Sibutramine according to the medical treatment and have some healthy eating routine and some physical activity. As the sibutramina preço remains affordable you can get it in your medical kit and follow the instructions given to you by the doctor.